How to Order?

Sunday 18 September 2011
Step 1
Place an order by filling in the Order Form and I will get back to you in 2 days max! Or if you prefer a more human like experience then you may e-mail me at candycovers0@gmail.com and I will be more than willing to entertain you. :D

Step 2
A confirmation e-mail will be sent to you with information about the price and the items you purchase and you may proceed to make payment via Maybank & CIMB Bank.
Maybank Acc No: 114496079725
CIMB Acc No: 14460013317520

Step 3
Notify me of your payment by e-mailing me with the time, place and amount you have transferred. 


With that done I will proceed by delivering the product in the next working day! And that's all you need to know with three easy steps. :D

0 comments:

 

Pages

Click here!



Pageviews

Link us!

Tell me more, Tell me more :)

Powered by Blogger.

© 2010 Candy Covers Design by Dzignine, Blogger Blog Templates
In Collaboration with Edde SandsPingLebanese Girls