A treat for you!

Saturday 29 October 2011


Hey there my sweeties! I have TWO treats for you today :D

FIRST:
How would you like to get a discount? How you ask? 
Well it is VERY simple: Just get a friend to like my facebook page, follow my twitter OR subscribe to my blog!
This means you only have to get them to do EITHER one(but if they wanna do all I'm cool with that too). And your friend has to inform me who introduced me to them and I will give that person a RM2 discount on the next purchased item!

SECOND:
FREE POSTAGE!
I'm feeling very generous today so bring it on! How you get free postage is when your friend(the one you introduced to CandyCovers) purchases something from me. That is it. 
And you will get free postage for the next item you purchase! 

Extra Information:
- These two treats CAN be combined!
- Second treat last for a short period of time only so please do hurry!

With love,
Lemon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pages

Click here!



Pageviews

Link us!

Tell me more, Tell me more :)

Powered by Blogger.

© 2010 Candy Covers Design by Dzignine, Blogger Blog Templates
In Collaboration with Edde SandsPingLebanese Girls