Cath Kidston's Vintage love

Wednesday 26 October 2011
“I saw a gap in the market for fun, vintage product, not the grand, serious antiques and brown furniture of my parents’ generation or the much stylised modern minimalist look that was popular then, but something lighter, more fun and more affordable”.


This is quoted directly from Cath Kidston the designer of many products and prints inspired by memories of her childhood. She began with ironing broads and slowly progressed to other things and now handphone covers. She remains the creative director of her company and is most popular in the United Kingdom. Her designs are unique and quirky and people instantly fell in love with them. And so have I! I hope you like these covers by Cath Kidston(cos I do). I'm so obsessed with her designs now I want to buy all her products. Hehe. 


Tell me what you're obsessed with and why in my Twitter! :D 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pages

Click here!



Pageviews

Link us!

Tell me more, Tell me more :)

Powered by Blogger.

© 2010 Candy Covers Design by Dzignine, Blogger Blog Templates
In Collaboration with Edde SandsPingLebanese Girls