Share, Like, Love :)

Tuesday 6 December 2011
Hi people!
It's been a wonderful year for me this year with plenty of ups and downs but really it was extremely exciting! This blog has become my heart & soul and I put a lot of thought and work so I could set this up. I'd just like to say I'm so very grateful for your support and I apologize for anything I've said or done that might have offended you. :)


The ending of a year can be sad or happy for people who want a fresh beginning. Either way we should end it with a BANG! And I end it with a competition...You must be thinking: "THAT'S what this is all about!" Heh. I'm not gonna lie it is (well sorta).


Help me and my blog out by liking this picture on Facebook!
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=287627451279039&set=a.282719225103195.64210.115791641795955&type=3&permPage=1


BEST OF BLOGSHOP

If we win then Candy covers will be featured in another blog and it will increase the size of our awesome growing family! Have an awesome December everyone! :)


Yours sincerely,
Lemon

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pages

Click here!



Pageviews

Link us!

Tell me more, Tell me more :)

Powered by Blogger.

© 2010 Candy Covers Design by Dzignine, Blogger Blog Templates
In Collaboration with Edde SandsPingLebanese Girls